- Smallest form factor: < 10.1mm x 10.1mm x 6.5mm
- Reflow solderable (SMT) for space and cost-effective assembly
- Low-power mode for battery-driven applications
Sensirion CO₂ sensors enable accurate and reliable measurements in a wide range of concentration areas and applications.
From minimum sizes to the maximum measuring range: the wide range of CO₂ sensors for monitoring indoor air quality is the perfect solution to your requirements.
PASens® Technology is based on the photoacoustic measurement principle, which allows extreme miniaturization. Thermal conductivity technology is used for high CO₂ concentrations.CMOSens® Technology
- Reliable sensor output throughout product lifetime
- Worry-free operation at high humidity
- Easy to integrate in existing designs and portable devices
- Easy plug and play via USB
- Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE) connectivity for iOS and Android
- Data logging capabilities
- Highest accuracy: ±(30 ppm + 3%)
- Dual-channel detection for superior long-term stability
- Integrated humidity and temperature sensor