Sites & Languages
Smart sensor solutions
Increase health, improve energy efficiency, ensure safety & comfort - for a better tomorrow.
Through monitoring the quality of various natural waters and drinking water, harmful effects on the environment and human health can be reduced and the efficiency of drinking water treatment optimized.
Indoor air quality
In recent years, a new demand for clean air has developed among many people who value healthy living. When it comes to air quality, most of them rightly are worried about atmospheric pollution, but tend to forget about indoor air pollution.
Energy from hydrogen
Climate neutrality, sustainability and the reduction of CO₂ emissions are now global trends. The decarbonization of the energy sector plays an important role in this context, as this sector contributes significantly to CO₂ emissions.
New product launch: experience liquid flow sensing on a new level
We launched our first liquid flow sensor that measures flow rates up to 1l/min – the SLF3S-4000B.
Fourth generation SHT4xA digital humidity sensor now available
Sensirion is adding the digital automotive sensor SHT4xA to its established range of humidity and temperature sensors. This is available immediately through direct sales as well as Sensirion’s global distribution channels. With its integrated diagnostic capability, AEC-Q100 product qualification, optional wettable flanks and low annual drift, the SHT4xA sets the highest standards for demanding applications.
Shorter delivery times for humidity and temperature sensors
Sensirion is shortening the delivery time of its humidity and temperature sensors to 14 weeks. The resulting increased sensor availability ensures stable supply chains and provides customers with additional flexibility.
- Integrated algorithms for reliable and trustworthy measurements
- Proven design-in examples enable fast hardware design
- Dust-protection and long life-time
- Designed for industrial applications
- Highest reliability under rough conditions
- Robust housing and increased ESD protection
- Smallest form factor: < 10.1mm x 10.1mm x 6.5mm
- Reflow solderable (SMT) for space and cost-effective assembly
- Low-power mode for battery-driven applications
- Different flow ranges up to 160slm
- Calibrated for different gases (Air, N₂, O₂, N₂O, CO₂)
- Working pressures up to 8bar
- High precision and reliability
- Small size for maxium design flexibility
- Best price-performance ratio
- Reliable Formaldehyde measurements in real life conditions
- Excellent long-term stability and 6 years service lifetime
- On-board RH and T compensation, additional RH and T output
- Excellent accuracy and repeatability, multi-gas calibrated
- 50sccm-200slm full scale flows, exchangeable fluidic connectors
- Wide control range, ultra-fast settling time, digital output