Sites & Languages
Smart sensor solutions
Increase health, improve energy efficiency, ensure safety & comfort - for a better tomorrow.
Through monitoring the quality of various natural waters and drinking water, harmful effects on the environment and human health can be reduced and the efficiency of drinking water treatment optimized.
Indoor air quality
In recent years, a new demand for clean air has developed among many people who value healthy living. When it comes to air quality, most of them rightly are worried about atmospheric pollution, but tend to forget about indoor air pollution.
Energy from hydrogen
Climate neutrality, sustainability and the reduction of CO₂ emissions are now global trends. The decarbonization of the energy sector plays an important role in this context, as this sector contributes significantly to CO₂ emissions.
Sensirion inside: Temperature and humidity monitor THEye
The Swiss company FiveCo launches compact data loggers under its new brand THEye. These monitor temperature and humidity of the environment for various applications such as the transportation of perishable goods or precious objects. For accurate results, they rely on Sensirion’s temperature and humidity sensors.
Annual General Meeting approves all proposals
Due to the ongoing situation caused by the spread of COVID-19 (coronavirus), the Annual General Meeting of Sensirion Holding AG was held again without the physical presence of shareholders. In accordance with the COVID-19 Ordinance 3 of the Swiss Federal Council, shareholder rights could exclusively be exercised through the independent proxy. The Annual General Meeting was held on the premises of Sensirion Holding AG’s company headquarters in Stäfa.
Bioreactors: yield optimizations thanks to sensors
Bioreactors are one of the most relevant pharmaceutical instruments for laboratory and manufacturing processes. These instruments are used to cultivate cells by providing optimal conditions for growing and multiplying.
- Integrated algorithms for reliable and trustworthy measurements
- Proven design-in examples enable fast hardware design
- Dust-protection and long life-time
- Designed for industrial applications
- Highest reliability under rough conditions
- Robust housing and increased ESD protection
- Smallest form factor: < 10.1mm x 10.1mm x 6.5mm
- Reflow solderable (SMT) for space and cost-effective assembly
- Low-power mode for battery-driven applications
- Different flow ranges up to 160slm
- Calibrated for different gases (Air, N₂, O₂, N₂O, CO₂)
- Working pressures up to 8bar
- High precision and reliability
- Small size for maxium design flexibility
- Best price-performance ratio
- Reliable Formaldehyde measurements in real life conditions
- Excellent long-term stability and 6 years service lifetime
- On-board RH and T compensation, additional RH and T output
- Excellent accuracy and repeatability, multi-gas calibrated
- 50sccm-200slm full scale flows, exchangeable fluidic connectors
- Wide control range, ultra-fast settling time, digital output