Sites & Languages
Smart sensor solutions
Increase health, improve energy efficiency, ensure safety & comfort – for a better tomorrow.
Through monitoring the quality of various natural waters and drinking water, harmful effects on the environment and human health can be reduced and the efficiency of drinking water treatment optimized.
Indoor air quality
In recent years, a new demand for clean air has developed among many people who value healthy living. When it comes to air quality, most of them rightly are worried about atmospheric pollution, but tend to forget about indoor air pollution.
Energy from hydrogen
Climate neutrality, sustainability and the reduction of CO₂ emissions are now global trends. The decarbonization of the energy sector plays an important role in this context, as this sector contributes significantly to CO₂ emissions.
Formaldehyde sensors support air purifier Mijia 4MAX and Ultra
The latest Mijia Air Purifier 4MAX and Full Effect Air Purifier Ultra are equipped with Sensirion's SFA solid-state formaldehyde sensors. Formaldehyde data can be read at any time with accuracy up to 0.001mg/m³. The ability of the devices to remove formaldehyde and purify air can contribute to better indoor air quality and health.
Analog humidity sensor for industrial applications now available
Sensirion announces the SHT40I-Analog humidity sensor developed specifically for demanding industrial applications and harsh environments, where high noise levels might preclude the use of digital solutions. Customer-specific output characteristics for high-volume applications enable easy design-in.
Verification of liquid flow sensors
- Integrated algorithms for reliable and trustworthy measurements
- Proven design-in examples enable fast hardware design
- Dust-protection and long life-time
- Designed for industrial applications
- Highest reliability under rough conditions
- Robust housing and increased ESD protection
- Smallest form factor: < 10.1mm x 10.1mm x 6.5mm
- Reflow solderable (SMT) for space and cost-effective assembly
- Low-power mode for battery-driven applications
- Different flow ranges up to 160slm
- Calibrated for different gases (Air, N₂, O₂, N₂O, CO₂)
- Working pressures up to 8bar
- High precision and reliability
- Small size for maxium design flexibility
- Best price-performance ratio
- Reliable Formaldehyde measurements in real life conditions
- Excellent long-term stability and 6 years service lifetime
- On-board RH and T compensation, additional RH and T output
- Excellent accuracy and repeatability, multi-gas calibrated
- 50sccm-200slm full scale flows, exchangeable fluidic connectors
- Wide control range, ultra-fast settling time, digital output