Sites & Languages
Smart sensor solutions
Increase health, improve energy efficiency, ensure safety & comfort - for a better tomorrow.
Through monitoring the quality of various natural waters and drinking water, harmful effects on the environment and human health can be reduced and the efficiency of drinking water treatment optimized.
Indoor air quality
In recent years, a new demand for clean air has developed among many people who value healthy living. When it comes to air quality, most of them rightly are worried about atmospheric pollution, but tend to forget about indoor air pollution.
Energy from hydrogen
Climate neutrality, sustainability and the reduction of CO₂ emissions are now global trends. The decarbonization of the energy sector plays an important role in this context, as this sector contributes significantly to CO₂ emissions.
New gas chromatographs for fast natural gas analysis
The new gas analyzer DynamiQ-X NG2210 provides fast and accurate on-line monitoring of natural gas and delivers calorific values for composition control and custody transfer purposes. Meanwhile, the DynamiQ-X NG2220 performs the same analysis for natural gas containing hydrogen at concentrations as high as 20 % using only one carrier gas.
Pressure resistant multi-gas sensor for gas mixing applications
The gas flow sensor SFM4300 features improved sensitivity and precision, even for low flow rates.
Liquid flow concentration sensor SLF3C-1300F
SLF3C-1300F – more than flow: the thermal conductivity feature
- Integrated algorithms for reliable and trustworthy measurements
- Proven design-in examples enable fast hardware design
- Dust-protection and long life-time
- Designed for industrial applications
- Highest reliability under rough conditions
- Robust housing and increased ESD protection
- Smallest form factor: < 10.1mm x 10.1mm x 6.5mm
- Reflow solderable (SMT) for space and cost-effective assembly
- Low-power mode for battery-driven applications
- Different flow ranges up to 160slm
- Calibrated for different gases (Air, N₂, O₂, N₂O, CO₂)
- Working pressures up to 8bar
- High precision and reliability
- Small size for maxium design flexibility
- Best price-performance ratio
- Reliable Formaldehyde measurements in real life conditions
- Excellent long-term stability and 6 years service lifetime
- On-board RH and T compensation, additional RH and T output
- Excellent accuracy and repeatability, multi-gas calibrated
- 50sccm-200slm full scale flows, exchangeable fluidic connectors
- Wide control range, ultra-fast settling time, digital output