Sites & Languages
Smart sensor solutions
Increase health, improve energy efficiency, ensure safety & comfort – for a better tomorrow.
Through monitoring the quality of various natural waters and drinking water, harmful effects on the environment and human health can be reduced and the efficiency of drinking water treatment optimized.
Indoor air quality
In recent years, a new demand for clean air has developed among many people who value healthy living. When it comes to air quality, most of them rightly are worried about atmospheric pollution, but tend to forget about indoor air pollution.
Energy from hydrogen
Climate neutrality, sustainability and the reduction of CO₂ emissions are now global trends. The decarbonization of the energy sector plays an important role in this context, as this sector contributes significantly to CO₂ emissions.
Sensirion inside: Grove environmental sensors SEN54 and SEN55
Seeed Studio launches the Grove all-in-one environmental sensors featuring Sensirion’s new SEN54 and SEN55 environmental sensor nodes. The environmental sensors detect multiple indoor air quality parameters and are designed for HVAC and air quality applications.
Temperature sensor for automotive applications now available
Sensirion announces the STS4xA, a highly reliable digital temperature sensor series specifically designed for automotive applications. The sensor platform supports automated optical inspection and comes with an advanced on-board diagnosis system.
Sensirion closes H1 2022 with solid growth
Strong customer demand for Sensirion’s latest environmental sensor solutions in addition to a further decrease of its lead times despite the continued challenging global supply chain circumstances resulted in 14.2% revenue growth year over year. The now normalized pandemic-driven demand for ventilator sensors was compensated by another one-off special event from the medical market, which was due to a large-scale replacement campaign by a major CPAP customer. Long term strategic objectives are on track and remain unchanged despite moderate short-term slowdown effects and low visibility on the markets. Consolidated revenue amounted to CHF 164.8 million, and the gross and EBITDA margins reached high values of 59.7% and 29.6% respectively.
- Integrated algorithms for reliable and trustworthy measurements
- Proven design-in examples enable fast hardware design
- Dust-protection and long life-time
- Designed for industrial applications
- Highest reliability under rough conditions
- Robust housing and increased ESD protection
- Smallest form factor: < 10.1mm x 10.1mm x 6.5mm
- Reflow solderable (SMT) for space and cost-effective assembly
- Low-power mode for battery-driven applications
- Different flow ranges up to 160slm
- Calibrated for different gases (Air, N₂, O₂, N₂O, CO₂)
- Working pressures up to 8bar
- High precision and reliability
- Small size for maxium design flexibility
- Best price-performance ratio
- Reliable Formaldehyde measurements in real life conditions
- Excellent long-term stability and 6 years service lifetime
- On-board RH and T compensation, additional RH and T output
- Excellent accuracy and repeatability, multi-gas calibrated
- 50sccm-200slm full scale flows, exchangeable fluidic connectors
- Wide control range, ultra-fast settling time, digital output