Smart sensor solutions
Increase health, improve energy efficiency, ensure safety & comfort - for a better tomorrow.
Through monitoring the quality of various natural waters and drinking water, harmful effects on the environment and human health can be reduced and the efficiency of drinking water treatment optimized.
Indoor air quality
In recent years, a new demand for clean air has developed among many people who value healthy living. When it comes to air quality, most of them rightly are worried about atmospheric pollution, but tend to forget about indoor air pollution.
Energy from hydrogen
Climate neutrality, sustainability and the reduction of CO₂ emissions are now global trends. The decarbonization of the energy sector plays an important role in this context, as this sector contributes significantly to CO₂ emissions.
Nubo Sphere changes the state of the art in methane leak detection. It has never been easier to locate and quantify fugitive methane emissions. The robust system design enables reliable and highly accurate data at all times. It is fast to deploy and easy to use.
Sensor technology is helping in the treatment of COVID patients
The number of COVID-19 patients is currently on the rise again, and with it the hospitalization rate. To redistribute the burden on hospitals, patients are being transferred between different federal states.
Dedicated European standard EN 17526 for thermal-mass gas meters
Thermal-mass gas meter modules: certified for the future EN 17526 is the new European standard dedicated to thermal-mass gas metering. It can now be used to certify new thermal-mass gas meters deployed in the field.
VOC+NOx sensor for indoor air quality applications available now
Sensirion, the expert in environmental sensing, presents the SGP41 VOC+NOx sensor for indoor air quality applications. The sensor is designed as a digital smart switch and regulation unit for air treatment devices such as air purifiers.
- Integrated algorithms for reliable and trustworthy measurements
- Proven design-in examples enable fast hardware design
- Dust-protection and long life-time
- Designed for industrial applications
- Highest reliability under rough conditions
- Robust housing and increased ESD protection
- Smallest form factor: < 10.1mm x 10.1mm x 6.5mm
- Reflow solderable (SMT) for space and cost-effective assembly
- Low-power mode for battery-driven applications
- Different flow ranges up to 160slm
- Calibrated for different gases (Air, N₂, O₂, N₂O, CO₂)
- Working pressures up to 8bar
- High precision and reliability
- Small size for maxium design flexibility
- Best price-performance ratio
- Reliable Formaldehyde measurements in real life conditions
- Excellent long-term stability and 6 years service lifetime
- On-board RH and T compensation, additional RH and T output
- Very compact, lightweight design
- Wide dynamic range (1:1000) and excellent stability
- Push-in or downmount connectors, analog and I²C interfaces